What’s that song? Sounds great!
August 2, 2011
Do you know these moments when someone just brought you down and you need something to cheer up? I know, chocolate always helps. But is there something else, maybe with a little less calories? I’m happy to announce – there is.
These top ten songs will bring your joie de vivre back in seconds.
10. Smash Mouth – All Star (…we all remember Shrek)
9. Jessy Matador – Allez, ola, olé! (…inofficial anthem of summer 2010)
8. Bruno Mars – The Lazy Song (…blows you bad mood away)
7. Robbie Williams – A Place to Crash (…makes you sing along)
6. Black Eyed Peas – Don’t Lie (…a little peace a summer even in winter)
5. Status Quo – Rockin’ All Over The World (…need some energy? Here you go!)
4. The Waves – Walking On Sunshine (…after listening to it, you really do)
3. Bob Sinclair – Love Generation (…yes, all this love, joy and happiness is out there!)
2. James Brown – I Got You (I Feel Good) (…THE feel-good song)
So turn it up.